- We amend these terms from time to time. Every time you wish to use our website, please check these terms to ensure you understand the terms that apply at that time.
- All information and services are provided ‘as is’ without warranty of any kind. Quantum Science Ltd hereby disclaim all warranties and conditions with regard to this website and information.
- The content on our website is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on our site.
- We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our website, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
- You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our website for your personal use and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to content posted on our website.
- You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
- Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of content on our website must always be acknowledged (except where the content is user-generated).
- You must not use any part of the content on our website for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
- We do not guarantee that our site will be secure or free from bugs or viruses.
- You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform to access our site. You should use your own virus protection software.
- You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site. You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our site will cease immediately
Liability and Third Parties
- In no event shall Quantum Science Ltd be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special or consequential damages or losses or damages whatsoever arising out of or in any way connected with the delay or inability to use this web site, any information, or services obtained through this website or otherwise arising out of the use of this website.
- This website contains links to websites developed and/or maintained by third parties, Quantum Science Ltd does not operate or control any information or services on such third-party sites and therefore cannot accept responsibility for such third party sites or any information contained on such sites. Third party links and pointers are included solely for the convenience of users and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Quantum Science Ltd of the site. Users consequently assume total and sole responsibility when they use third party links.
- Quantum Science Ltd reserves the right at its sole discretion to deny access to this website to anyone at anytime.